The domain names i.e. www.getboarded.com, www.getboarded.tech , as available on web are owned by GetBoarded Technologies Private Limited and its registered office at PCI · Creative Science Park, Aveiro Region, 3830-352 Ílhavo, Portugal (here in after referred to as "GetBoarded").
By using Site, You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions are contractually binding
These terms and conditions are contractually binding and constitute the complete terms and conditions which govern Your use of the Site and the Service.
Definitions and Interpretation
b) Service means usage of GetBoarded web portal by the User and any other related services provided by GetBoarded.
c) Site means the website www.getboarded.com, www.getboarded.in that shall be used by the User to avail the Services as stated herein and the User may have the access to avail the Services.
Legally Binding Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to, and use of, this Site is on an 'as available' basis. GetBoarded does not warrant, in effect, its availability and is in no way liable for Your failure to access and otherwise use this Site.
These Terms explain our obligations to You, and Your obligations to us, in any transactions You make via this Site.
Services, Cookies and GetBoarded’s Role
- Services: GetBoarded, through the GetBoarded web portal, provides the services to the User pertaining to the personality questionnaires and surveys on the Site. GetBoarded facilitates a User to register itself on the Site and connects it with the GetBoarded to avail the Services when the User posts its intent to avail the Services on the Site.
- The User shall be required to provide necessary data, information and proof of documents to register itself on the Site (“Registration”). Upon successful Registration to the satisfaction of GetBoarded, the User will be issued by GetBoarded, upon the suggestion by the User, a username and password to use and access the Site. The User agrees that GetBoarded shall be entitled to assume that any person using the Site with the User's identification number (“User Account”) and/or password is the User or its authorized representative.
In order to Register and open an "User Account" with GetBoarded, You must
- provide a valid email address, and
- provide any other information required by GetBoarded during the Registration process.
- One User shall not maintain more than one User Account without the prior written consent of GetBoarded. User Account registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- The entire process of Registration including creation of User Account and generation of password may take up to seven (7) working days to be processed and approved.
Relationship with GetBoarded and User
- The User acknowledges and agrees that details of Services and the terms and conditions including warranties, indemnities and guarantees of any agreement relating to the Services are to be determined solely in accordance of terms and conditions of the agreement pertaining to the Services entered between GetBoarded and the User.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that GetBoarded: (i) is a service provider for the purpose of providing Services that may be availed by the User; and (ii) shall only be liable in any manner for any direct loss or damage solely attributable to GetBoarded.
- The amount that is agreed by the User at the time of subscription of premium account on the Site (“Fee”);
- The Fee and/or any other charges are exclusive of all governmental sales, services tax, as well as charges or fees enacted in the future and the User shall be liable to pay applicable tax or statutory levies on the amount of Fee at the prevailing statutory rate.
You acknowledge and agree that Your use of this Site is as 'made available' basis only and may only be available during planned and unplanned outages. GetBoarded makes no representation and gives no warranty that the alternate login services provided via the Site will meet Your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
The User warrants to and agrees with GetBoarded that:
- all information (including but not limited to that set out in the application for Registration (registration form) including information relating to User’s is true and correct in every respect and will be updated by the User if and when it materially changes till the period User’s Registration is active with the Site;
- all information provided by the User to GetBoarded will not infringe intellectual property rights of any third party and will not be false, inaccurate or misleading, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, defamatory or violate any applicable law or regulation;
- it will not impersonate or misrepresent any endorsement by or affiliation with any person or entity;
- it will not engage in misleading or deceptive marketing practices over the Site;
- it will not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity or information on the Site without GetBoarded 's prior written approval;
License to use Site
- GetBoarded and/or its licensors own any and all intellectual property rights in the Site including any and all materials, information and contents on the Site. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved and exclusive property of GetBoarded and/or its licensors.
You must not:
- republish any unauthorised material from this Site (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Site;
- show any unauthorised material from the Site in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Site for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site which You are otherwise not authorised to do so, or;
- redistribute material from this Site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Acceptable Use of the Site
- You must not use this Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Site without GetBoarded’s express written consent.
- You must not use this Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this Site for any purposes related to marketing without GetBoarded’s express written consent.
- The User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against You or GetBoarded or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- GetBoarded reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Site, or stored on GetBoarded’s servers, or hosted or published upon this Site.
Notwithstanding GetBoarded’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to the User Content, GetBoarded does not undertake to monitor the submission of such Content to, or the publication of such Content on, this Site.
Limitations of Liability
- to the extent that the Site is provided free-of- charge, for any direct loss;
- any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability shall apply even if GetBoarded has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Subject to Clause 1 and 2 hereinabove, under no circumstances, GetBoarded’s liability shall exceed the amount paid by the User to GetBoarded in relation to a particular transaction relating to procurement of Services.
- By using this Site, You agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Site disclaimer are reasonable.
- If You do not think they are reasonable, You must not use this Site.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, GetBoarded has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that You will not bring any claim personally against GetBoarded’s officers or employees in respect of any losses You suffer arising in connection with the usage of this Site.
If any provision of this Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Site disclaimer.
By accessing the Site, and by entering into a transaction in the Site, You agree to be bound by the legal terms and conditions governing the provision of Services as defined by GetBoarded and under the applicable laws. GetBoarded reserves the right to revise the legal terms and conditions at any time. All sales are final. You may not return, cancel or redeem for cash any of the Services after it has been subscribed, unless otherwise stated by GetBoarded in agreement entered between GetBoarded and the User pertaining to the subscription of Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless GetBoarded and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents and undertake to keep GetBoarded and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by GetBoarded to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of GetBoarded’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by GetBoarded arising out of any breach by You of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that You have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
You can contact GetBoarded by email at [email protected]